Leave No Trace Trainer
The Leave No Trace Trainer specializes in teaching Leave No Trace principles and ensuring that the Troop follows these principles on outings. He can also help Scouts earn the Leave No Trace award. He should have a thorough understanding of and commitment to Leave No Trace. Ideally, he should have completed Leave No Trace training and earned the Camping and Environmental Science merit badges.
* Scouting youth appointed by Scoutmaster.
* Must have completed 16 hour Leave No Trace Trainer training from any recognized Leave No Trace
Master Educator PRIOR TO ASSUMING POSITION.
* The BSA Leave No Trace Trainer Course Manual restricts training to youth ages 14 and higher.
Reports To: Assistant Senior Patrol Leader
* Instructs scouts in Leave No Trace Principles
* Attends outings to help ensure scouts follow Leave No Trace Principles
* Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly
* Lives by the Scout Oath and Law
* Shows Scout spirit