The Scribe is the Troop’s secretary. Though not a voting member, he attends meetings of the Patrol Leaders’ Council and keeps a record of the discussions. He cooperates with the patrol scribes to record attendance and dues payments at Troop meetings and to maintain Troop advancement records. A member of the Troop Committee may assist him with his work.
Reports To: Assistant Senior Patrol Leader
* Attends and keeps a log of Patrol Leaders’ Council meetings.
* Records individual Scout attendance and dues payments.
* Records individual Scout advancement progress.
* Works with the Troop Committee member responsible for records and finance.
* Sets a good example.
* Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
* Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
* Shows Scout spirit.